Online Dating Trends Customs Around the World
– Girls have a strict curfew of7:00 pm and boy has a curfew of11:00 pm. Dating is rare boys and girl attend separate school. Marriage are arranged by the parents. No online dating.
– It is customary for young adult to live at home until married. There are instances where newlywed will live with one spouse’s parents after the marriage.
– Before 18 years or 19 years of age teen go out in groups. It customary for girls to ask boy out for dates and girl will pay for dates. After the late teens boys and girls will pair off. There are approximately 1.5 million dating online inAustralia. Projects are that there will be an increase of 2 million by 2010. Increasing users are 50 years and older using online dating services.
– Group dating is not common and couples tend to date for longer periods before marriage
– Teens are not allowed to date until they are 15 years old. After 15 years teen tend to date in large groups. Generally, dating teens will attend dances or local clubs to socialize.
– Similar toJapan andKorea dating does not begin until twenties. Not a country for serial dating. Marriage generally followers after one or two people. There are a few instances of arranged marriages. There is a stigma in Chinese society for broken marriages. June 2010China’s soldiers were not allowed to use dating online services. Online daters inChina are expected to raise 140% by 2010.
– Groups dating is common. Teens usually date in groups. Slumber parties are common inSwitzerland andItaly attend slumber parties. These slumber parties are attended by both boys and girls and both sleep over.
– In their twenties many children still live with their parents. The marriages are arranged by the parents. The is a custom similar toIran. Approximate divorce rate 1.1%.
– Dating is against the law inIran. Teen boys and girls are separated until marrying age. Courtship follows after the parents or family member introduction. Divorce rate for those that have married with parental consent 2%.
- I found it interest, teens time is spent in academic studies. Dating begins in college. Usually the young adult male ask for dates and the male pays for the date.
- Teens join club or group of friends called, pandilla. Interest clubs or groups with same interests, like cycling, skating, swimming or soccer. There is no stigma, boys or girls can ask each other out and both split the cost of the date.
- Similar to dating inAmerica. Teens meet at dances or clubs. Where teens may meet in shopping malls inAmerica in small Russian town teens may meet on downtown streets or gather around fountains.
–27% increase online dating site visits. 20% met their spouses online between 19 and 25 years old. 55 years old and older are the most active online daters.
– 2010 traffic to dating sites rose 13%. 2010US 40 million used online dating sites and or social media to met new dates. Approximately 50% of Americans know someone that has met a date online. One in five marriages spouses found their mate online.
Dating Online Services http://www.onlinedatingmatchmaking.biz/Online Dating Statistics http://onlinedatingservicestatistics.blogspot.com/
Online dating for singles, single parents and seniors. Matchmaking find single men or women for companionship, like mindedness, casual and serious dating, love and or marriage. FREE Dating Search – Personal Profiles – Chat Room Communities - Dating and Relatonship Advise – Dating Information - Private Email Accounts - Photos/Videos – History Matchmaking - Dating Options. Find Your Perfect Match!.